Lawyer Monthly has recognized Girardi | Keese for its achievement and success in environmental law by naming Girardi | Keese its Environmental Liability, U.S. Law Firm of the Year for 2016.
The Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards recognize "the achievements of law firms, lawyers, barristers and those connected to the legal world who have a proven track record in delivering results for their clients over the past twelve months. [...] Each category has been selected to represent the diversity of skills and knowledge that the profession has to offer clients across the globe."
Selection Criteria for this Annual Award
Lawyer Monthly's selection include:
- The number of vote nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant legal cases and legal activity
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions, deals, and cases
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Previous accolades and entries within the international legal guides
Girardi|Keese: Proud to Partner with Referring Attorneys
Girardi | Keese has a long history of taking on tough environmental and toxic cases and representing thousands who have been injured due to environmental negligence and indifference, from the Erin Brockovich case in the 1990s to the Carson Shell claims this year. We are pleased to receive this honor and recognition for our ongoing work in the field of environmental law. View our results to see past examples of settlements and verdicts. If you'd like to refer a case to us, or to discuss the possibility of a co-counsel arrangement, call 800-401-4530.