When death is 'wrongful,' it's even more difficult.
Sooner or later, all of us face the death of a loved one. Nothing can take away the pain of grief, except perhaps time.
Take the first step. Then another.
We've represented many other people who have been in your shoes, who have suffered the unexpected loss of a loved one at the hand of some other person or company. A "wrongful death" can happen in many ways:
- Tour Bus Rollover: The lawyers of Girardi | Keese recently represented nine severely injured passengers and the families of seven other passengers who lost their lives when their tour bus rolled over during a trip to the Grand Canyon. We recovered more than $37 million for our clients in that case.
- Tire Failure: We recently resolved a case involving an old used tire that failed at highway speeds. This failure caused serious injury and wrongful death. We obtained a confidential settlement of more than $10 million in that case.
If these examples sound similar to what happened to you and your family, you may be wondering what's next. How do you move forward?
The way forward...
At Girardi | Keese, we're known for having worked on the toxic tort case against PG&E that sickened the residents of Hinkley, Calif., with cancer and other ailments in the 1990s. The case was made famous by the film Erin Brockovich. Since then, we've gone on to help many more people in a wide variety of high-profile and challenging cases, including the families of those who lost their lives in wrongful death cases.
Let us help you. Call 213-262-6777 now or click below.
- Girardi | Keese has fought long and hard in thousands of "David vs. Goliath" cases throughout the country since 1965.
- Over the years, the lawyers of Girardi | Keese have recovered more than $10 billion for injured and defrauded clients.
- The entire focus of Girardi | Keese is helping individuals (and their families) who suffer physical, emotional and/or financial harm because of the negligent or deliberate actions of other people and companies.