Experience and care makes all the difference.
The more experienced a lawyer is in handling personal injury cases, the better. Why? Because the lawyer will know how to manage the case to achieve the best result possible under the circumstances. In some cases, a single piece of advice can mean the difference between thousands of dollars in compensation. In others, getting justice means taking a case all the way through trial.
We have more than 40 years of experience to apply to your case.
If you have been injured or you have lost a loved one because of someone else's negligence, consider the Los Angeles lawyers of Girardi | Keese to represent you.
Our firm is small enough so that everyone can collaborate with each other on an informal, day-to-day basis, in addition to the more formal matters, such as court hearings. At the same time, the success of our California law firm (more than $10 billion in verdicts and settlements) means that we have the financial resources to try tough, complex personal injury cases.
We know what you're facing because we've been there.
Since 1965, we have focused our efforts on personal injury — representing people who have been harmed physically or financially by others. Our attorneys do not represent big businesses.
- Medical knowledge. Right after an accident, it can be difficult to understand the full extent of injuries. For example, when a client with slight injuries had a numbness in the right hand, we knew that was a sign of a herniated disk and would require enough compensation to cover surgeries to correct the problem.
- Experienced trial lawyers. We often negotiate fair settlements early in a case because the other side knows we aren't bluffing. We try cases in courtrooms, in front of juries. We have lawyers at Girardi | Keese with more than 100 trials to their credit.
- Financial resources. Sometimes it takes money to try a case properly, especially in cases like medical malpractice or product defects, which require expert testimony. The more complicated the case, the more resources it will take. Our success and reputation mean that we have a wide range of experts to call on for testimony, and we have the financial resources to see it through.
Call 800-401-4530 for a free consultation.
We represent clients in:
- Truck crash and auto accident cases
- Clients injured because of dangerous premises
- Clients who have been harmed by dangerous products (including pharmaceutical products and medical devices)
In short, if you've been injured, in nearly any type of situation, give us a call. You will have our full attention and concern. And, if we accept your case, we will do all we can to achieve justice.