Speak with the Los Angeles lawyers of Girardi | Keese.
You can draw a line from the Roman Colosseum to the modern sports stadium. The entertainment has changed - we have football and baseball, the Romans had bloody gladiator contests - but our contests aren't any less of a spectacle when the scene turns into fan on fan violence.
No excuse for sports-related violence...
The Roman Colosseum is the biggest amphitheatre ever built. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, for example, is the biggest MLB stadium based on capacity. The Romans supported their gladiators. We support our LA Dodgers, our Rams and Raiders.
It is okay to root for your team.
It is not okay to turn on anyone else when your team loses - or for any other reason.
Why hire Girardi | Keese?
In 2015, Girardi | Keese obtained nearly $18 million in a verdict for Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan brutally beaten by two men in the parking lot of Dodgers Stadium. Girardi | Keese has and will continue to advocate for victims injured from sports and stadium violence.
- Girardi | Keese has fought long and hard in thousands of "David vs. Goliath" cases throughout the country since 1965.
- Over the years, the lawyers of Girardi | Keese have recovered more than $10 billion for injured and defrauded clients.
- The entire focus of Girardi | Keese is helping individuals (and their families) who suffer physical, emotional and/or financial harm because of the negligent or deliberate actions of other people and companies.
Whom have we fought?
- Dodger Stadium for negligent security
- The NFL for minimizing/downplaying the risk of concussions
- PG&E in the case made famous by the film Erin Brockovich
- SoCalGas for the massive gas leak in Porter Ranch, Calif.
- VW automaker for its emissions scandal
- The drugmaker Merck for its dangerous drug Vioxx
- The Ford Motor Company for its defective seatbelts
- Farmers Insurance for not making good on homeowners' insurance policies after the Northridge Earthquake
- And many, many others