When We Take a Case, We Are Fully Committed
Intellectual property litigation is expensive. Big companies have a distinct advantage, because they can afford lots of lawyers and extensive discovery. The owners of trademarks, patents and copyrights usually do not have the resources to meet their adversaries in court and demand justice.
That's where we come in. We're the IP litigation attorneys at the Girardi | Keese law firm. We have the financial resources, the knowledge and the commitment to take intellectual property cases on contingency.
Why do other attorneys refer their clients to Girardi | Keese?
- We have a stake in the results.We don't ask for hourly fees. In fact, we finance the case completely. We only collect fees if we win for our clients. That is a great incentive for fighting hard for our clients.
- We only take cases we feel we can win.Our clients know that we believe in them and in their intellectual property rights. It takes time and money for IP litigation. We go into every case with the conviction that we will win for our clients.
- We have a sense of outrage.When big business takes advantage of inventors, artists and writers, we want to fight back — and we do. To us, IP litigation cases are more than lawsuits about money and legal issues. They are also about morality — doing the right thing.
- We have the ability to explain technical issues.To obtain a patent, you might select a lawyer steeped in science and technology. When you go to court, however, you need an attorney who can explain the issues on a human level so the jury can understand.
- We have extensive trial experience.Girardi | Keese lawyers are, first and foremost, trial lawyers. We know how to prepare a case for trial, find the appropriate expert witnesses, de-mystify the law for jurors and stand up to the big businesses that defy the intellectual property rights of others.
- We keep your lawyer involved.When a lawyer refers a case to the Girardi | Keese law firm, we invite that lawyer to be a part of the litigation.
Contact us about an IP litigation case. We represent clients in California and nationally.